Terms of Service & Use:
Please read your confirmation email carefully, make sure you have the right information as date, time, locations, number of passengers and luggage type of vehicle and rate. If we did not hear back from you within 6 hours, we take this as everything in the email is accurate as you requested and you accept our policy as follow:
1. All deposits are NON refundable if canceled less than 12 hours before the trip. Otherwise all payment are refundable in full if canceled more than 12 hours, allowing up to 10 business dates to process the refund.
2. Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
3. The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party. A fee of 250.00 for each carpet or seat burn. Any fines will be paid for by the customer.
4. The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s).
5. It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof.
6.Smoking is not permitted in our car or limousines.
7.We love pets, but pets not allowed in our limousines
8. Overtime pay will apply after the first 10 minutes of prearranged time described on the run sheet, charging $1/minute for sedans, $1.25/minute for SUV’s and limos. Domestic airport pickup, have up to 30 minutes free waiting time from the landing time, International airport pick up have up to 45 minutes from the landing time, cruises pickup have up to 45 minutes free waiting time from the schedule reservation time.
9. Not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (ie. not salted, accidents, etc.).
10.Not responsible for articles left in the car or limousine.
11. Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
12. Default airport pick up is outside (curb side), unless requested at the time of the reservation to send the driver inside (package claim) for additional $10.00
13. If Rideline is unable to contact the passenger or related contact person after 20 minutes of the scheduled pick-up time, by means of the information provided on the reservation, then the ride will be considered a no-show and will be abandoned. Not being at your pick-up location without notifying Rideline Car and Limousine Service may result in a no-show charge.
Terms of Service & Use: